Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2007, 12:10 PM

Default *** uNL Session Reviews ***: sign up & provisional groups

I've volunteered to run a uNL session review club.

The idea is to have groups of 4 posters in group, with a mix of experience in each one. Everyone will review everyone else's sessions (so you would have to review 3 ~100 hand sessions). This is so everyone can benefit from feedback on their own sessions and the advice can be debated etc.

Here's the list of people who expressed an interest in the previous thread, sorted into groups:

bozzer
tms
holdme
bored

Check_the_Nuts
dimmeetrees
Panic_NL
MARK R

Danny_Ocean
ciro bonano
RepulseMonkey
JAgrazy

jk1986
Spanky1974
relativity_x
cooker3

Peter Harris
catoandtonic
LordBrun

these groups are sorted in order of experience, but it is only rough so please don't be offended if you think you are placed lower than you should be. I'm just trying to estimate it from a couple of factors.

I'm hoping the person at the top of each group will act as the reference point for the rest of the group so they can pm you email addresses to get the group going. If you can't do that, let me know.

I'm planning to leave this up for 48 hours, then I'll post the final groups, some suggested methods for session reviewing, and we'll get underway.

Action:

If you are in the list above and are happy, you do not need to do anything.

If you are in the list above and have a problem with anything/want to pull out pm me asap and I'll try to fix it.

If you are not in the list above but want to participate reply to this post or pm asap with the following details: stakes played and your rough lifetime number of uNL hands in the brackets 1-20k, 20k-75k, 75k+.

Thanks!

I'll post updates to this thread as things change.