Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2007, 12:07 PM

Default Re: Why are Las Vegas cabbies so weird about tips?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i want it both ways? whatever dude, what's so unreasonable about wanting to pay for what i get?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you order a car service then if you don't want to tip? Because you're a cheapo who enjoys stiffing the cabbie on his tip. You know that taxi drivers get tips, just like waitresses do, don't like tipping you can also take bus, monorail, rent a car, car service, etc.

But you go out of your way to take the one method where tips are expected, that the gov't will tax the service provider whether or not you tip him/her, tip poorly [or not at all for some in this thread], and then sob about the mean ol' cabbie afterwards like Susie Shortstuff who lost her My Little Pony Pink Princess edition in a house fire.

So, yeah, keep fightin' the good fight against those balla millionaire cab-drivers who provide you with good service. [Bad service is an entirely different issue, of course.] But don't be surprised if you brag about what a cheap nit you are, and then some people call you on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have no idea. do yourself a favor and STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're a cheap nit on this issue, you're bragging about it publicly, if you don't want to tip cabbies don't take a cab. Simple, so YSTFU now.