Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2007, 12:01 PM

Default Dean is going to contribute 2K to charity!!

Guys, in his usual attempts to discredit me, Dean made the post - which you can see in the thread detailing the conflict between king of drafts and myself - in which he agreed to donate 2K to the charity of my choice if someone with access can look at my 2p2 messages and validate what I had said about posters pm-ing me about kod being a douchebag. I would like to take this time to publicly thank Dean for his charitable contribution. Schizophrenia is a terrible disease, and his 2K will go a long way.

The following is Dean's post(s):

How about you let Mat Sklansky or someone else access your pms and there are 8 people saying they have found KOD to be a scumbag (or equivalent word) in their interactions with him I ship $2k to the charity of your choice (perhaps the one you claimed you gave $2mil to but I could find no evidence of actually exisiting).

To that, I provided two examples, given here with names deleted:

- "i think you got scammed and KOD is scum. i hope you can clear your name and destroy hs reputation"

-hey samo, just wanted to say my aim is (deleted) give me a shout out if you want, i'll explain what i said on the site or wahtever, or just to talk strat, etc. also, fwiw, i'm with you on the crablar/kod thing, i always thought he was a jackass (and bad at poker)..

I have six more similar messages in my pm box. Thus, if this can be verified, Dean, as a man of his word (and someone who so vehemently attacks those whose integrity comes in question) is going to donate $2000 to the charity of my choice.

The charity is a national schizophrenia research foundation. The name of the charity is the Stanley Medical Research Institute.

Dean, you are going to keep your word, correct? Just verify that, and I will allow access (or ask the private posters to come forward - which I suspect they will for such an altruistic cause).