Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2007, 01:14 PM

Default Re: me vs dealer at wynn

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, first off, this was highly inappropriate of the dealer, but I can think of any number of mildly valid excuses to at least make it not so shocking.

However... most people, when they relate stories, put themselves in a good light. It's not that they intentionally bias, it's just that they see things in a way that put them as the Good Guy. Reading your post, there are all sorts of flags that you could possibly have some douche-like tendencies. So if I apply the idea of the filter, I wonder what other interpretations of the same little details would offer.

I'm not defending the dealer, because even an overflowing douche shouldn't get his cards mucked when he's arriving to the table and posting the BB and the action isn't anywhere near him, but I'm just sayin'... maybe you rub people differently than you perceive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think any-douche like tendencies are a result of having to put up with douchey-dealers who hide behind "protect your hand," bc they are too retarted to follow the action. I to am completely respectul and nice to dealers, but there are always a few (can usually tell right away) that think they know everything and try to use that as a power trip. Occassionally, they [censored] up and pick good players who have a brain to try this [censored] on. I am done putting up with that crap and I can see how OP would see through this charade immediately.