Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 07:38 PM

Default NOT HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe this. I am devastated. He was the reason why i would tune in to the premiership, which is by far the best league in the world. He was the only talent in the same category as the King himself.

He was the captain of his team, the backbone of his side, a legend in the making. Now he is going to a team which has two or three players as good as him. He will not shine as bright and he is so good, he deserves the solo performance.

This is gutting.

And in my opinion Arsene was willing to sell him and had made up his mind the minute they feigned his injury after being knocked out of champions league.

One thing about henry is that he doesnt shine in the big games, and in two of the biggest games he will ever play in the same year (ch. leage final and wc final), one i witnessed live, he didnt put 20% of the effort that was required from a man of his skill.

But all in all, i think its a terrible move, and he should have stayed with arsenal, because it was his team. Now he is just another great player, but in London he was a God.