Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: BAN OP?
YES 25 46.30%
NO 29 53.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 06:31 PM

Default BBV: Parking lot girls (possibly NSFW)

I was going to the local ABC store today to buy some booze, and I looked over and saw this girl (probably 7.5~on OOT scale) with a giant picture frame in her hand about to get into the car right next to me. Since I love talking to attractive girls, I said something like "wow that's a pretty picture you have there" hoping to strike up a conversation, maybe get her number. I saw she was wearing a shirt that indicated she went to the same college that my brother was about to go to, and was about to mention that when her friend got out of the car.

Her friend was at least a 9 on the OOT scale, just absolutely smoking hot. But the first thing I noticed, before she even turned around to face me, was that she was wearing a see-thru mesh sundress. Like, I had a crystal-clear look at her panties. She turns around, and isn't wearing a bra, and I can see 100% of her gorgeous, perfectly shaped c-cup breasts, even the nips were in plain sight. I stopped talking immediately, for all I know my mouth was probably hanging open (I play internet poker, never had any experience live). Obviously this didn't go over too well with girl#1 and they abruptly get into the car and speed off.

I didn't have my camera ready but this is pretty much what the dress looked like:

Brag: Saw practically naked hot girl in local stripmall parking lot
Beat: lost my cool and got no #s
Variance: What kind of girl that goes into public wearing something like that gets pissed off if a guy stares? What do they expect me to do?