Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 06:35 AM

Default Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

[ QUOTE ]

What is he supposed to do, when the girl that he tried to give his friend a chance with, obv. hasn't got any sexual interest in the friend (and we all know the conversations that go "I really dig you, I think I love you" "You are a nice guy. I really like you." That doesn't mean that you have feelings for each other. That means, that you won't get laid.) crawls up to you and wants to get into your pants? Do you really say "Listen girl, why don't you go and suck my friend's [censored] for a while first. Maybe you realize that you actually like it and I won't feel so bad." Seriously dude. It's certainly not a nice thing to get shot down in probably the most brutal way possible. And I'd expect the friend not to brag about it. But it's more a "what can you do?" situation. I can understand that you hate the friend though. But it's more envy than treason, if you are honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you are saying. I'd even agree with you if the girl was just a random girl. But OP has actual feelings for this girl and friend knows this. friend has stated that OP is not allowed to go after girls that the friend has feelings for. like i said, if friend had always had the policy "I'm gonna go after any girl I want and you can too" then his actions here are much more permisslbe. but for him to say "you can't go after girls I want" and then to do this to OP is just something a friend does.