Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Life Beat, Very bab BEAT

Hi to all. As you may know my name is Jane. My life seemed to be going pretty good, I was going to college and I was half-way done through my college. Yesterday, June 19th, my father was arrested. He was arrested because his greencard expired and because he had previous criminal charges that were open-case status. At this point, my mother working at a low-paying wage job cannot take care of her and myself. My mom also says that if my dad gets deported to another country she will follow him. I am so lost and depressed, I do not know what to do or how to be, I am only 20 years old. I know that at 20 some people are rich and are able to take care of themselves, however, I have only went to school and tried to obtain the best possible grades I could. If anyone knows of any good immigrant lawyer that can possible solve this case or any other useful tips or information on how deportation works, I would really love to hear them. Once again, I am very lost and confused, this is by far the hardest problem that I have ever faced. Thank you for your time.

-Jane