Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: ?
Call? 68 68.69%
Fold? 31 31.31%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2007, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Stars treats me like I [censored] her daughter then pushed her hom

Meeting up w/ Wookie mini-TR

Wookie did a pretty good job of summing it up. However I'll add:

[ QUOTE ]
The pint was great -- Nix's ability to find the Dinosaur, not so. Ah well, he found it eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]
Getting there wasn't the hard part. I found out it's only 4 miles and 3 turns from my house. Parking however was rough. After not finding a spot right away, I turned down a side street which had no parking and no turnoffs that took me in the wrong direction. I decided to make a U-turn, but in mid turn, I thought I saw a cop, so I just made a normal left handed turn onto what turned out to be the expressway. An expressway that didn't have another exit for a few miles. Eventually I found my way back.

[ QUOTE ]
We chatted about sweet toys he's designing for Jack Bauer while we waited for our table.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wookie has done some interesting research as well. However, he subtly reminded my why I don't like thermodynamics and that making explosives > theory.

[ QUOTE ]
We eventually got seated in the bar area. Nix wisely settled on a pint of the Rohrbach Scotch ale (unprompted by me, I might add). I got a bottle of the Victory Storm King imperial stout. For dinner, Nix got the LOLWTFBBQ chicken with Cajun corn and fries. Me, playing stakes 10x as high, opted for the pulled pork, ribs, and prime rib combo with mashed potatoes and gravy and the tomato and cucumber salad, which is both significantly more balla and more unexploitable than any number of organic chickens or peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

[/ QUOTE ]
Beer was very good. Food was excellent too and I'm pretty particular when it comes to BBQ chicken (Tail O' The Pup, anyone?).

[ QUOTE ]
of course, poker and a necessary meet up at the TStone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, this should definitely happen.

Overall, it was good trip as Wookie was pretty cool and fun to hang out with