Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2007, 11:26 PM

Default Basically my question is are there a lot of professional ball players

Basically my question is are there a lot of professional ball players that do not belong in the league such as the NBA, NFL or MLB? I remember Chris Rock made a joke that theres 370 nba players and about a good number of them know they don't belong in the league. I know that these bad players will eventually get dropped if they don't perform well for a good amount of time. Chris Rock said something like these guys even say to themselves in their minds that "I know i don't even belong here"

But are there some people you see that shouldn't be in the NBA according to your view that is in it currently? And do you know some names of players that should be in it that's not? I remember I watched a nba show with sebastian telfair who is in the celtics and was in portland when he got drafted. They showed clips of his older brother who played professional ball overseas and that show showed a lot of clips of his brother who was a real good player there.

It's like watching those clips that i say why is telfair in the league and his older brother isn't in it? I know his brother has a lot of more experience and is much bigger and he looks like he plays his position... i think Forward way better than Telfair can play the guard position.

Any thoughts or comments? Especially what players you can point out?