Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: I took the date rape drug... recreationally.....

Hmmm, here's one from 1999.

After Woodstock '99 (yeah - the one where they burned [censored]), we drove all night to get home early as we had bought some shrooms prior to leaving. After getting home, I ate an 1/8 oz of psylocin and started to get a little freaked out because they were so strong. I started to take a shower and could barely find my way out of it. For those who are experienced, the inital "come-up" on shrooms can be an anxiety ridden experience. So - I took several Restoril (a Rx sleeping med) and a couple Lortabs (Rx pain meds) and started to hit some nitrous. Needless to say, this did not help.

I remember distinctly sitting on my couch which was buzzing like it was electric and having the shell painting on the wall drip down on my arm. I had framed Ansel Adams prints on my walls and they were no longer black and white, but in full color. The only thing I could say was, "F(#* Ted Turner". Slightly thereafter, I went into an ego splitting state that defies words.

The odd thing was that when I came down, I became instantly sober. I told my friend who was tripping with me, "That was wild" and he agreed.

While not as odd as taking Roofies recreationally, the combination I took was unusual with some odd side effects.