Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2007, 06:29 AM

Default Ok some hands before bed.

These aren't all of them.

1.) Wayyy psycho table, had a hand earlier that was 9 way for two bets PF(raise was from MP) 8 way for 1 bet on the flop and 7 way for 1 bet on the turn.

6 retarded people limp before me, I raise T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the SB and say "Let's build a huge pot"
BB calls, some calls, a total spazz now 3bets.
Spazz:
Limped K6o UTG, called a raise, and called four bets on the flop AND FOUR BETS ON THE TURN on an AQJ board. (holyshit)
Everyone calls, and I just call(is not capping here bad?)

Board is 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
I bet, UTG calls, spazz folds, Asian lady calls.(Asian lady peeled with JTo on a Kc 6c 2 board against me earlier)

Turn is an offsuit 2 and I bet-

-Fold? -Call? -Give up if nobody raises?

Second hand:

Raiser here is like the stupidest player ever, he's tight, I guess, but god he's so [censored] bad postflop it makes me cry.

He's ALWAYS looking for spots to make "good folds"(Like openraising AJo OTB and folding to the SBs 3bet) and constantly making the worst calldowns ever. (like wont fold two red Jacks on a Ac Kc 2d 4d Tc board against the most passive player in the game)

I have J9o in the BB, some idiot limps in Hijack, raiser raises OTB, SB who is a big fish calls and we all see the flop.

T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I has no heart.

check to raiser, bets, SB and I call, idiot folds.
Turn is a 3, check to raiser, bets, SB calls, I raise.

Hand 3.

Game is tightish and fairly passive, we've chopped four times in the last half hour.
8 handed, UTG folds and I raise sixes.

Typical old daytime nit 3bets out of SB and it's HU.

A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old guy check-calls.
Turn is a K
Old guy check calls.
River's a Q
Old guy checks, I think for honestly like 45 seconds and check.

Discuss.

These are the only ones I can remember right now, I'll get back to you guys with more.