Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]

At first I did not want anyone to know I was stupid enough to send money to someone on the scammers list.. However, after you and others started questioning my credability I wanted to make it known I was the one being scammed not the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we are getting somewhere. You story is starting to jibe.

Let's move on to the next level, shall we?

Either we can verify your FTP account status, or we can check the references you offered in your first post.

If you prefer to verify your account, then simply sign on there, then post your screen name here. I'll find you.

After that, if requested, I will do the same, showing my screen name, and sufficient funds on PS.

If you prefer that we check your references at the other sites, please post a link or two that leads to you there.

I'll offer a third choice. If my earlier venom hasn't soured you to the idea, I'll re-submit my original offer to you with one small modification. If you're willing to trade first, even $5.00 at a time, we can get started. If so, we should move this back to PM, and report here the results when we're done.

If that's bit premature for you, no problem. I'll never ask that you do something that you're not comfortable doing. Keep in mind though, that as long as we're moving forward, that will remain an option.