Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If you are a white male, have you ever had sex with an Asian female?
No 36 83.72%
Yes 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 6/7

I like the fast tables but could you slow them down a bit. Then again make some even faster, some slower and some slower than the original. I thought I liked the resizable tables but I think I like them on just some of the tables. Mark some resizable some not. Change the colors of Full Tilt. Please use Italic font. Auto reload to max buy in but not if I go below $10,000 in my account. Make the tables brighter at night my time East coast U.S. Don't let slow players on the site or people who don't buy in full.I only do that when I'm drunk and don't want to win as much. No HUDS allowed unless I'm playing bad and want to use mine. I still can't believe it took you so long to make resizable tables but I guess all the other priorities that people keep changing mean something. Also no PT, what do people think they are playing poker or poker on computers. Things should always stay the same so there are no expectations of improvement or expectations of the way they think it should be. Roll back to the first Full Tilt issue and all the problems that have been created by the updates of resize and everything else will go away. The best thing you should do is create an interface where every player can have it just they way they want it sorta like everyone having their own site but can play at someone elses if the presets on each site don't contradict each other. How long till you can do this?