Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2007, 01:40 AM

Default LAD and SD -fixed?

I can't believe Im writing this but I think the game that just finished was fixed.Prolly nothing to do with crock but I think there was a [censored] of money on LA tonite that was +200+.Lets take a look
Broxton comes in to close the game out -with LA winning 5-1.(Just for the record hes been lit up in alot of outings this year but I guess thats besides the point).
So he starts out gives up a single-fine hes got lots of room -give him a chance.He gives up another single -which was not his fault due to an error -but fine guys on 1st and 2nd -still lots of room.Then he gives up another single and now bases loaded.-Now its getting debateable whether you should leave him out.But fine give him a chance to get out-he now gives up another single -only 1 run scores -bases still loaded -NOW you have to pull him but no they leave him out there.
Now he gives up a ground rule double and 2 more guys score -NOW you have to pull him right?You still have lead 5-4.But no -they again leave him out there.Now they walk a guy and load bases again still no out and you leave him out there.Well he then gives up another single -bases still loaded and game 5-5.Still leave him out there and he gives up a walk and game over 6-5.Whats the thinking here?Is this punishment to broxton?With the game on the line you let a pitcher give up 5 hits and 2 walks and dont bring someone else in?Maybe they had noone else,maybe the phone was busted,maybe some hoods threatened LAD and told them to tank it.Just didnt make sense -anybody would have been good enough -just get broxton out of there.Obviously im venting and had some dough on the game -but it just makes me wonder.Im kinda of newish to baseball so maybe im missing something.
Anyone else think its fishy?