Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2007, 07:10 AM

Default BEAT: moved out a week ago had some shady stuff go down

So... I moved out of my fraternity at the end of the school year and left my stuff in a little study area we have at the house that no one really uses because the TV / living room is right next to it.

I left the bulk of it there for only 1 day and left about a 4' by 4' area of stuff with the permission of the chapter president for a temporary time period until I could move it with the help of my parents SUV, because I needed to store it for summer, and some of it would not fit where I'm living for summer. So without any warning the president of our chapter decides to load it up in his pickup, drive over to the apartment I'm living in now and dump it in a pile on the opposite side of the building that i live in, while it is raining outside. He also fails to tell me, leave a note, tell someone else living here, leave an email or anything.

So, I find my stuff in a pile the next day after being in the rain all night and my desktop computer (older maybe only worth $300 or so) does not even turn on anymore 2 17" monitors do not work any more. My very large tackle box with probably $500 or more worth of tackle is completely gone and my $120 rod and reel is gone. My futon mattress and recliner are completely soaked and muddy. My saved school stuff: notes, old tests, notebooks, pencils, etc. are all scattered in a pile and anything paper is completely ruined.

I doubt I can do anything legally because my contract with the house was up and I only had a verbal agreement to leave stuff there temporarily. This is an even bigger downer because the week before i moved i had a 300+ DVD (about half bought and half burned) collection stolen.

boo [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]