Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Motor City new room opens 6-6

at noon. I peeked in today and got a good glimpse until the security guard asked me to leave. The room really looks pretty nice.

I don't see any space for e-tables and they are gone from the poker room right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they are gone for good.

The problem with the poker room is that it is located on a smoking floor (the lowest floor) and while there is no smoking allowed in the room, people will smoke outside the room. The ceilings seem to be low so that's a problem too. Outside of it all the floor is filled with slots. As of today there were no doors to separate the room from the smoke filled, noisy slots and I doubt there will be. I predict the room will be filled with smoke and louder than the current room. I hope I'm wrong because it would really be a shame. Hopefully they'll close the room off. Does anyone know if they will? Originally I heard it was going to be an enclosed room w/ a separate entrance and since they aren't opening for a few more days I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

I did see a soda machine in there as well as a small fridge.