Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
How is it you've played hundreds of thousands of hands of HU on full tilt, and never played a single one against the other regulars mentioned in that thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

As I answered in an earlier post my general modus operandi was to sit at a table and have people come to my table. There were several players I would not play and a few fish I did chase. I would like to see the stats on not having played a single hand vs. these players.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you surprised that your stats line up so closely with a few other players in the same game?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO - I am not surprised. I would gather that most winning players have stats that are very similar playing the same game and blind structure. It would be interesting to see Gatorade's stats or better some winning high limit HU players like The Bryce's stats and see how similar they are to mine.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have some reason for refusing to chat? If someone is accusing you of being a bot in the chat seems like you would at least say "no I'm not".

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't refuse to chat. In my opinion I chat too much. I find the whole chat thing quit distracting.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you play long marathon sessions, waiting for someone to come along for hours at a time, near your computer all the time so you can auto post and immediately begin playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and I play several games at once.

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody is saying you can't be a good player and be using a bot too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeesh Mr. DeathDonkey what am I to do? I am told it's impossible to play like I do and be human. Now I am told watching me play live means nothing. How about Gatorade ties me to a stone and tosses me in the lake if I drown I am not a bot.