Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather:
Play in a serious game of dodgeball once every two months for the next 15 years. 30 56.60%
Not. 23 43.40%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Electron microscope analysis of steel spheres from WTC site

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you don't want to talk science, take your cynicism elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should anyone try to "talk science" with you? From previous threads, it's pretty obvious that you REALLY want to believe in a conspiracy, and nothing anybody posts to the contrary will convince you otherwise. It's like trying to debate the existence of god with a NotReady, or the theory of evolution with Sharkey.

You're not creating these threads to start a debate, you're starting these threads to push your agenda.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying you don't want to talk science? Why are you posting then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the issue here is that you seem to have a lack of scientific training. You also could never be convinced of anything other than the current position you hold. No matter how much information given to you that contradicts your position.

One point of yours was completely refuted, about the color of the molten metal. Yet you just chose to say, 'oh look here is a picture of it in silvery form as well, I guess we will never know'. Guess what It can exist in both states. You seem to want to ignore this fact, but thats ok YOU HAVE MORE HASTY GENERALIZATIONS AND IDEAS BACKED UP BY VERY LITTLE EVIDENCE. OMG SULFUR WAS FOUND.

Sulfur is a common element found in aluminum and steel alloys. So it would be logical to find traces of sulfur in any sort of spectroscopic analysis. I imagine if we took a sample of aluminum from the siding of your house, or from any metal beams inside we would find sulfur. I guess that means you have your building laced with thermite ready to make it go BOOM.

[ QUOTE ]
NIST has since noted that sulfur is present in gypsum drywall and other construction materials used in the towers.

[/ QUOTE ] from Wikipedia.