Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2007, 09:28 PM

Default Aggravating Movies

I know when we watch movies we should realize certain liberties etc are taken to get us through it...

but

*28 Weeks Later spoiler*
...I just seen 28 weeks later and it seriously aggravated me after once I really thought about the events throughout it...
How does the mom survive? I understand she was bitten a couple times...but doesnt the rage virus make them beat the [censored] out there victims generally so how does she survive that, and if she doesnt die on the initial attack where she is in a room trapped, how does she make it BACK to her house and avoid detection by military too.

Who the [censored] is dumb enough to go back to a place where all hell just broke lose and less than a year later?

Are kids nowadays that stupid as to leave a protected area and enter a disease riddled zone?

How does the military seen them leave yet it still takes them forever to stop them?

How does the military give a complete nobody access to everthing, even secure military installations, and why is that man dumb enough to see his wife who he seen "killed"
...and then [censored] kiss her diseased ass?

How does an entire military complex not kill 1 of the infected?

Why doesnt the kid tell ANYONE when he sees his dad following them tryin to kill them?

How does the kid covered in infected blood NOT infect the people constantly holding his hand or hugging??

And again are kids dumb enough not to tell anyone the kid was bitten afterwards?

....These kinda movies just [censored] piss me off!!!

...What other movies out there aggravate the piss out of you because of stupid pretenses like these that you just cant believe at all...