Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When considering hands for low purposes only (and with no qualifier on low) which is the better low
Player A with AA234 30 57.69%
Player B with KK234 22 42.31%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2007, 07:14 AM

Default Re: Dare I say it

[ QUOTE ]
this is fine and the 'posting threads by invite only' is fine, but there should be a thread in the new forum linked to from the FAQ that people can post in to get approved. this is especially true right now since lots of people will be posting WSOP hands in a month.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate to agree with Adanthar, but I think this is a good idea. It seems like most WSOP and other major tournament posts should be allowed, even if they are not from regular posters.

The restriction will probably cause a lot of WSOP hands to be posted in Tournament Circuit.

I do think this is a much better approach than a division by buyin, which would not work well at all with MTTs. I am really excited about the forum split and am very happy it is not based on buyin.

The list of approved posters will keep some garbage threads out, and is probably not offensive than a list of people not allowed to post. However, I wonder if this is necessary or the best approach.