Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2007, 02:08 AM

Default A hand against toomuchaction (s915?)

So I have noticed that s915 and his 50/40 stats are no longer a fixture in the FT mid limit games. Now there is a guy who plays exactly like him and it really seems to me that somehow he got FT to change his name. Thoughts on this?

Anyway, he remains a pretty solid winner in the game for the 12k hands I have on him but not quite as ridiculous as the 3/100 that s915 had. For those who don't know he is super LAG and keeps the pressure on. He also caps me almost every time I 3 bet him. The BB in this hand is a little more reasonable.

I am just going to put up the hand in its entirety and comments on all streets fine. As far as my plan for the hand if he 3 bets the flop I was probably calling down and maybe folding the river. The hand may not be that intersting but I felt like I had to put a hand in or that damn surf mod might lock my thread since I really want to talk about how to beat this guy...umm...I mean this type of guy.

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $15/$30
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, 2 folds, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 caps</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (12.67SB, 3 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (8.33BB, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks.

River: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (8.33BB, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks.

Results:
Final pot: 8.33BB