Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2007, 05:28 AM

Default should i go pro or keep landscaping? #2 update

Ok guys.. so this is what happenned to me this last two months, I lost my 1010 after 23 mins in pokerstars on 5 10 nl so I decided to take a break from poker and i had to get my hours back in my landscape job which sucked because it was very hot .. last week my boss told me to weedwack this sidewalk on irvine street and an accident happenned and i lost my right hands thumb, the one i use to move mouse. because i dont have legal paperwork i cannot be insuranced so my boss said he would give me 2000 to forget about it so i got lucky.. i had to pay my boss 200 to take me to the hospital. now i cant work for a while and i m going to start playin poker again which is what i truly love [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Id like to know whats best for 1800 roll on stars.

100+9 sngs ? i m not sure about sit n gos because my hand hurts and i cant move mouse fast to play 17 tables of them at a time

or 25 50 nl short handed? im really good in nl shorthanded if u read post above u ll understand

i have not read poker books so please give me advice on what to do to become rich fast guys

thank you

u can see my photo by clickin here