Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2007, 06:03 AM

Default Vegas shows...Recommendations and Suggestions?

So, 6 of us are heading to Vegas June 1-10 (we have a vacation house rented) and we'll be playing a ton of poker, but still want to check out a couple of shows while there. In fact, the night we fly in, 4 of us are hitting The Killers concert w/ Louis XIV at the Hard Rock.

Well my gf is coming with me, and we, along with the other 2p2ers that are coming with want to a catch a show or two while there.

Now, with that being said, what's the best "must see" show or shows in Vegas? We really want to go to one of the 5 Cirque shows while there ("O", KA, Mystere, LOVE, or Zumanity), so which is best?

Aside from Cirque, what other show or shows are just fantastic and worth the price of admission. It can be from Celine Dion (hey, for her, not me...but OMG those are some PRICY tix!), to a comedy show. Open for just about anything...

Also, I'm all for suggestions as to how to get the tix cheaper than face as well... Seriously, I'm all for hints here.

TIA fellow 2p2'ers!