raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2007, 09:32 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
If, as the OP asserts, someone is betting $5 into a $100 pot on the river, are you really going to instafold because "that's what the book says"? You're not at least going to think about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

(InstaEdit: Just scrolling up on this page I see a request of asking for other players databases to corroborate these stats, so maybe the thread came along after the first 2/3)

And sadly enough, hear I am.

I'm guessing 1100 posts and not one single person has said a [censored] thing about OP providing a hand history, or more importantly a hand # so it can be independently verified, to back up this claim or any other claim about specific hands; about things that are not shown by PT stats. It was all just blindly accepted.

And on the topic of PT stats... I was unaware many of the participants in this thread even played serious poker, and i'm guessing i'm right considering the ignorance of PT stats. It's OPs own [censored] database, he can manipulate it however he wants. Other than posting a brag (BBV holla) I can think of no other reason to [censored] with your own stats save for proving some weird point like this. All it takes is omission of a few key hands and suddenly the numbers start to equalize down to the 3rd and 4th decimal point, the group of douchebags sitting in a room (lolz no offense) playing the same inferior style starts to like TEH LOL BOTAMENTS1!

Now, unless it directly affects some of my BBV friends I could care less about NLHE full ring drying up.

Unlike Nation I truly have no vested interest in one way or the other, I'm just ACTUALLY RLY SRSRLY standing for the truth and justice.

Nothing the OP said has even been questioned and REPEATEDLY anecdotes have been used to supplement fact (1/10 blocking bet on the river, etc.) when from the beginning OP should've been held to the same stringent standards BOTFARM CREW4LYFE has been held to.

Reread the OP. It's a textbook case of working backwards, where he saw simliar stats, drew a conclusion of BOTZ, and worked to find information to substantiate this claim.

BOTZ, sweatshops, douchebags, whatev, the lack of even having a notion that one side of a debate's [censored] doesn't also stink is no kind of truth or justice i've ever participated in, nor want to.