Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Who owes you sex?

I'm a married guy, so the odds of ever being able to collect on things like this are basically zero, but for some reason, it makes me tingly inside to know that I have some sexual IOU's floating around out there.

Situation One (around 10 years ago): I am an IRC nerd and on IRC all the time. I have a fiance, but we already broke it off once, got back together and have broken it off again. I am heartbroken, confused, and life is sucking, and I'm thinking about crawling back to her to try again. I'm talking to a girl I know on IRC about this, and she frustratingly states that she will fly out to visit me and screw my brains out for a month straight if I stay away from my ex for a year. I do so, but never end up taking her up on payment, as I end up involved with someone else by then.

Situation two(8 years ago): Girl who is into me and we've hooked up in the past, but never really were girlfriend/boyfriend and I are talking, and she is explaining how much she totally loves giving blowjobs, and how, if I ever dumped the girlfriend I currently have, she'd be willing to come to my house to give me blowjobs every day. But the girlfriend became my wife, so no chance to capitalize on that one either.

Situation three(unsure timeline): Another IRC girl, we're very flirty, she calls me a few times (more long distance, boo!), and at one point tells me that whenever I want to fly out to visit her, I could do "anything and everything I want" to her. Not so much as a brag as she turned out to be a bit of a SIF.

Anyways, just kind of having these sexual IOU's in the back of my head is often a source of the 'warm fuzzies' regardless of the reality that I will never get to cash them in, and even if I tried, they're probably no longer valid. What about everyone else? Who "owes" you sex? Any fun stories?

Ray