Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Office 5/10

Episode summary in white:

<font color="white">3.23: Beach Games

Summary (NBC): Michael is being considered for a position in corporate and has to recommend his replacement, but while the group expects a fun outing at Lake Scranton, Michael has planned a day of “Survivor”-like competitions to find his successor. Meanwhile, Pam is not asked to join in any of the activities and is forced to watch Jim and Karen have fun together. Directed by Harold Ramis. Supersized, 8:40-9:20pm.
</font>

Again this is 40 minutes supersized and starts at 8:40 est.

Reminder: next week's hour long season finale starts at 8:00 est i.e. 1/2 hour early.

Also this was released today:

E!’s Kristin Veitch reports that the possibility of The Office becoming a one-hour show this fall is stronger than ever:

"I’ve just heard from multiple insiders that it’s looking very likely that NBC will double the amount of The Office we’ll get next season. I’m told it’s looking like each episode will expand to be an hourlong; however, if that plan falls through for some reason, I’m hearing that, at the very least, NBC wants to pick up something like 37 episodes of the show in its current half-hour format."