Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Ideas? Winner gets $20 shipped

My wife started making crafty jewelry and started making some cash... every show she does now, she's asked for a business card and all these stores want her stuff.

She makes bracelets, rings, pendants and brooches. She makes them all out of silver wire and beads(of some sort.) Some beads are plastic, some are wood, some are coconut shell, some are a kind of rock, some are glass....

The trick about her jewelry is that she twists the wire and it's all over the place and it takes about 25 minutes just to do a bracelet. I tried it and I can't do it.

So here's where I'm at... we decided to make business cards because we've been getting tons of offers and people want her stuff. She wants it to look more professional so she wants the business cards.

I'll give $20 to someone who can come up with a name for her small little business. I'll ship it to either a poker account or Neteller.... I will get you the $20, I promise.

Keep in mind her jewelry is made from some sort of beads and it's only silver wire.

Some names we've come up with are:

beads
bent & twisted
twisted & bent
bent
twisted
wired

But these names all seem not very original, so they will not be winners if we decide to take one of these.
Her next craft show is in a month or so, so the competition ends on May 31st.
It doesn't have to be a name related to th the produts she uses, it just has to be catchy on some level.

Let er fly

thanks in advance.