fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you guys didn't notice earlier how people were saying that nobody thought that a bot could be made for NL that would be profitable. It makes sense that these guys were clever enough to just make a bot that would break even or up a little bit, not much, but a little.

Then with 3 seperate accounts getting say $6k in rakeback a month (not sure what the max is on the site they are using) then this guy is getting around $18k+ and giving a grand to your buddy every month for using his ID is well worth it. Plus why take all the time to try to make some super tough bot that plays for high stakes, when you can make an easier version to make nice rakeback?

If FTP removed their rakeback they wouldn't play anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

great idea - i support this guy 100%. Because one guy may or may not be running bots at full ring NL 200, let's have it so that no one at any limit can get 27% of their rake back. Brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean remove their rakeback policy, I meant remove the rakeback deal they have with those screen names.

EDIT: Also, maybe they could make it so that they can only get their rakeback if they are playing from seperate ip #s. That may cut down on the whole "sweatshop" thing.