Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2007, 04:23 AM

Default something I can\'t figure out about terrorism...

If it's really true that there are a really large number of people in the world that are part of terrorist organizations who are dedicated to killing americans, then why aren't there more terrorist attacks in the US? I mean, it's really not that difficult. The VT shooter acted alone and killed 32 people. If he did more prep and had a team, he should have been able to kill a lot more.

You could argue that there is a shortage of terrorists who don't have the balls to do VT style stuff or another 911 style attack, but what about less risky terrorist attacks? Like they could put aids needles in gas pump handles, phone booth change slots, hand out razor blade apples, adulterate store products with poison, etc. all the while contacting the media and bragging about all the people they killed.

I'm pretty sure if I wanted to I could kill at least 100 people. Here's a plan off the top of my head: Set off a molotov in a crowded club, and everyone will stampede eachother to death.

Here's another: Get a powerful machine gun into a movie theater. Half of the people will either get shot of stampede eachother to death.

I think the absence of attacks like this lends some credence to the false flag ideas that Nielso talks about.

An obvious counterpoint is that the lack of attacks on the US can be attributed to the war on terrorism. Is that plausible? Is it really believable that the US is able to stop every single terrorist? We can't keep out millions of illegal immigrants. How can we claim to keep terrorists out of the US?

edit: It should be possible to kill at least a couple hundred people a day almost risk free with the right poison. Just go from supermarket to supermarket and inject various foods with the poison. Preferably it would be something that doesn't kill you right away.