Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2007, 05:57 PM

Default I WAS ROBBED. really weak sauce here.

lol i got mugged, txredman style.

so i was at the corner store today on my way to the bus which takes me to my job. standing at the counter talking to sonny, the guy who owns it and calls me 'boss,' which is what every hispanic or indian or arab guy in new york calls any white man, even if he is some unkempt chud like me.

it's kinda crowded in the store, i get to the counter and pull some bills out to pay for my purchase. a couple quarters fall out of my pocket. since there's a line, and the money didn't fall in someone's path or at their feet or anything, and change isn't real money unless you have to feed a meter anyway, i don't INSTANTLY go to pick it up.

well in the two seconds it takes for me to hand sonny the money and turn around to get my quarters, this woman wriggles by me (she had to go between me and a shelf, it was def a squeeze to get there) and bends down to pick up the quarters. i'm like, "oh you don't need to do that."

without saying a word to me she stands up and puts the money in her little zippered change compartment in her wallet and gets back in line. i look at sonny. i look at the woman. i look back at sonny. he shrugs.

what do you think i did OOT? what would you have done?