Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2007, 07:30 PM

Default mozilla firefox help?

Has anyone ever have the problem of their firefox suddenly turning into safe mode? Firefox was removed from my desktop and now i see it in the start options but it has Mozilla Firefox (safe mode). I am pretty sure I caught a worm or virus the last few days. Now I dragged the firefox icon in the start menu and brang it to my desktop and it still reads Mozilla Firefox (safe mode).

When i click on firefox, it always gives me 3 options. One is to go back to original settings and another something related to that. Or I can stay in safe mode. I clicked on going back to original but now everytime i use firefox i usee this option over and over again.

Anyone who had this problem know how to make it back to normal mode? I checked for anti-adware etc with Ad Aware and spybot already.

Also, it seems that a lot of web sites i am going to such as yahoo mail etc shows me the security warning you are entering an encrypted page taht others can view easily. I am pretty sure I am hacked now right? I never get those warnings before. I also uninstalled and reinstalled firefox but i keep getting this safe mode thing.

Anyone know what i can do?