Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Re: St.Louis Cardinal Josh Hancock killed...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
riving high by itself is not really that bad at all in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your opinion sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Driving while impaired is a problem....and while I'm not someone who gets high (only once)..I know enough people that have been high many times. They fit the meaning of impaired and would be affected while driving. Slower reaction time increasing risk of accident.

I'm actually surprised I have to even rationalize this. I'm not condemning getting high--just don't do it and then drive. Just like you shouldn't drink too much & drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Smoking doesnt impair your motor functions like drinking does. I know people that just drive around and smoke all day and have done so for many years, and none of them have ever been in an accident while driving high.

On the other hand, I also have many friends who have driven drunk and totalled their cars, and they are lucky they didnt kill themselves or other people.

Your opinion doesnt even count since you've only smoked once, and probably have no idea what the effects are anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its pretty legitimate to dismiss your opinion based solely on this post. The fact that you think "I know some guys who smoke a lot and they've never been in accidents" makes your point for you makes you a prohibitive favorite to be wrong.