Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Biggest problem you have with your govnernment?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I recommend you use the "Notify Moderator" button. That's why they put it there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I responded the way I wanted to respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were mod I would fix your quotes, like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were mod youd be banned for life for that post, and it has nothing to do with "opinion", it has to do with the fact that you are on sick person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yer kidding, right? Of course, I think Boro is being a little ridiculous and probably letting his emotions color his judgment a little bit (and watching your wife cry will do that to people) but you think he should be banned for life for giving an opinion? Its not like he is condoning indiscriminate murder, he's identified an enemy and approves of the use of violent force to eliminate his enemy. I personally disagree with that about as strongly as you can, but its ludicrous to suggest he should be banned for it. I'd much rather attack his premises.

[/ QUOTE ]

A faceless bunch of drones doing their job should be shot because they didnt withhold enough or his wife is emotionally unstable? that is NOT an opinion. And to raise VT in the same context magnifies it. Not only should he be banned for life, he should seek professional help, quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just shrieking. Seek professional help? What a ridiculous bit of hyperbole. You don't really think that, do you? Like you think he should be evaluated as a danger to himself or others, or that he could use an hour a week on a leather couch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone here needs to seek professional help anyway... I do have to admit, seeing these posts through other people quoting them is highly amusing.