Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt refuses to pay me my money

[ QUOTE ]
I gotta ask...why would they lie?

[/ QUOTE ]

Valid question, but when someone was refusing to give me my money after I'd gone the extra step of getting a professionally-scanned document which I had confirmed was valid by e-mailing it to my friend, the "why" of the matter wasn't foremost in my mind. I just reacted angrily because they were refusing to give me my own money.

And playing devil's advocate, maybe there's a potential for some low-level shenanigans to go on with this kind of thing. I certainly agree that the CEO of Full Tilt wasn't greedily looking at my online bankroll, but it occurred to me that maybe an employee lower in the Full Tilt food chain was up to no good.

Remember that famous youtube video of the America Online customer service rep who simply refused to let the caller unsubscribe? AOL apparently had some kind of secret commission which they paid to customer service reps who were able to convince people who wanted to quit to stay on.

I honestly didn't think Full Tilt was going to keep my money forever, but I was suspecting that something like that AOL incident was going on. You know, just hoping I'd give up and go back to playing. The only problem is my daughter's orthodontist needs his payment now, and I wasn't in the mood for games.