Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: A player is cheated if his opponent ever calls the clock on him when the opponent has the nuts
Yes 0 0%
No 47 100.00%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: The Official NHL Playoffs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Afino looked OK tonight... flashes of brilliance like always. BUT HE STILL HOGS THE PUCK LIKE CRAZY. I swear, he'd be very close to the top in points if he passed it more often. He gets into the offensive zone with so much speed and usually both defensemen have to converge on him. He can stickhandle and deke past one, and some times both.... but by the time he does he doesn't have a great shot. He opens up so much ice yet doesn't get it to his teammates enough.

I haven't seen a huge % of Sabres fans, but everytime I have I've noticed that. What do you think GG?

[/ QUOTE ]

problem with Max is he isnt a finisher...he always goes for the extra move instead of making the pass or taking a shot..its great to see him run and gun and it can cause havoc with the defenses but he isnt strong enough to make a finishing move in some cases and isnt smart enough on the ice to make a play that will set up a good opportunity...he seems too out of control most of the time to be effective.....

...I wouldnt wanna lose him but if it meant keeping Drury, Vanek and Zubris Id help pack his bags give hime a hug and tell him sorry to see ya go