Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2007, 02:26 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

over my last 60k hands my pf stats are about 23/21

Alot of the posts I seen as I skimmed thru this have VPIPs that are MORE than double their PFR. You shouldnt be limping so much, especially not in late position (or in erly position if aggro players are to your left).

Your VPIP and PFR should be close to one another, the gap shouldnt be too wide.

That said, dont go overboard. Playing a 21/21 stlye is a little too aggro preflop and if someone knows you put in the last raise EVERY hand you play preflop ( you never call ) they might start adjusting to this and put you in tougher spots. Most wont but some will. Moreover you dont want to put int he last raise PF EVERY time because sometimes a call is optimal. For example if you raise TJs from the CO and the SB 3bets you (you both have 150BB stacks). Reraising here is bad because it bloats the pot with a marginal hand, and folding isnt good because your implied odds are too good to pass up (assuming you play decent post flop and villian isnt phil ivey).

Cliff notes: Dont limp too much - get more aggro preflop. But at the same time be careful not to put in the last raise preflop EVERY time because there are times when that wouldn't be the most optimal move.