Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Personalities - Introvert or Extrovert?

Anacardo's thread and Utah’s comment got me thinking about this topic again.

Please answer the following:

1. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

2. Would you say it’s relatively easy to discern personalities on a message board?

I contend that we can't know much about each other’s real personalities based on our forum writings but I believe Anacardo sort of disagrees with me on this.

If I didn’t know better I would have originally thought that most regulars on forums are introverts based on the amount of time they spend on their computers instead of going outside. However, from the results of the personality test that a bunch of us took last year, I believe there are a ton of extroverts who post on 2+2. (I need to find that link. If you have 20 minutes to waste it’s kind of interesting stuff! I know that Cardo and I like this sort of thing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

So what do you guys think? What makes someone on a forum an extrovert? In your opinion, how closely are our forum personalities reflective of our real life personalities?