Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > Special Sklansky Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2007, 08:37 PM

Default Re: NLHE - Opponent Moves All-In Every Hand...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can ALWAYS REBUY so that you can always match his entire stack. Therefore you would just wait for Aces. So that entire part of the question is now out.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm... no the fact that you can always rebuy means that you should be willing to gamble more!

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that you can always rebuy means that it doesnt matter at all what you do cause you will end up having his money either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, this being said, i admit i tagged on Headsup cash games without thinking (oopsy daisy)... How about the SNG situation I was in?

If the guy was going all in every time, would you have called him with AKs? of course, right? (answer wanted)

I suppose this situation isnt a predicament if you will get to keep playing this same opponent over and over even after going broke yourself... Eventually you will catch him as an overdog and your hand will hold up. The math would play out in the long run...

However, in a SNG format you really cant wait for aces, agreed? -or KK or QQ or JJ. If you get a bad run of cards for a while, the blinds you folded will add up...

I guess this post is semi-retarded because of course, you cant expect to win except in the long run.

I guess ALL I WANT TO KNOW ARE WHAT ARE THIS GUYS AVERAGE CHANCES OF WINNING SNGS if he plays this way over and over?