Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Procrastination stories

[ QUOTE ]
I do this with all my essays and have always got pretty good grades with minimal effort. At the time of my first post I was very confident because of my prior experience of late essay writing but I have finally met my match. If it was 2k words I could proabably do it but I think with it being 3k it's best to take another day. Here is my email, if anyone has done these before and is good at getting sympathy off tutors, feel free to comment.

Dr Taylor,

Unfortuantely I will be handing my 2nd year Social Comms essay in a day over your 17th April deadline, due to a major error on my part which involved me removing my data stick half way through saving my essay, thus corrupting the data. Fortunately I did have just over half the essay saved on my computer so will have to type the other half up today, meaning I should be able to get the essay to you some time on wednesday afternoon, barring another monumental c**** up.
A few questions:
1. Should I just post the essay through your box in the photo copy room, and before what time?
2. What is the % I get deducted for my essay being late?

Yours sincerely,
Rob W

Pretty lame I know....

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I have found that just an email stating that it will be late (with no reason attached) is better than a horrible excuse. No offense pal, but that is a horrible excuse.