Don't like it! 84 26.58%
No opinion, just want to see results. 28 8.86%
Voters: 316. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2007, 11:16 AM

Default I\'m always in these spots.... shortie & tiltie

At work with no hand history. But I got the feel of it:

Full Tilt $50 Six max-

BB has about $12. BB was about 33/12. Most important is he has been losing hand over fist and tilting like mad. He did NOT start as a shortstack. He was been playing like a complete overaggressive moron for many hands now. Did I mention he's tilting?

UTG+1 is a shortie who bought in for $20 and has made like .50 since sitting down.

I have button and a little better then full stack.

folds to utg+1 who raises to $2. folds to me with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Seems shorties stack is just enough to play for set value and blinds may come along as well... so I call.

sb fold. BB pushes his $11.5. shortie almost uses up his time and calls. I had decided if he didn't push then I was in the hand for sure. Just wasn't sure if I was going to push or call.

He calls. And I decide to call.

Flop-
3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Shortie pauses and then pushes the rest of his stack.

I call.

I guess my question goes to the decision- When the tilter pushes and the shortstack calls half his stack... are pocket 9s strong enough to regularly felt? What range do you felt here (assume that the tilting player has ATC- shortstack player has a hand that the kind of person who sits down at a $50 table with $20 will call here. (which to me means any pair, and Ace-broadway... possibly suited aces).