Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: A player is cheated if his opponent ever calls the clock on him when the opponent has the nuts
Yes 0 0%
No 47 100.00%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2007, 01:40 AM

Default Re: The Official NHL Playoffs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
The refs didn't give Hartnell a 5 minute major and a game misconduct? Colin Campbell didn't confirm the game misconduct? Bob McKenzie didn't criticize Radulov's dirty hit? Colin Campbell didn't suspend Radulov? The AP and TSN didn't state that the elbow knocked Cheechoo's tooth out? Tootoo didn't sucker punch Clowe? Forsberg doesn't dive?

Wow, I must be living in a different universe. Predators are obviously the cleanest team in the league. Quit with the "omg, my interweb friendz said it's a clean hit!" I've already stated that for every kid you've seen state it wasn't dirty, I can find one that said it was. I've seen fans of every team call the Hartnell hit dirty. Big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're mixing things up. Try to stay with me: Hartnell's hit wasn't dirty. No one in this thread, except for you, thinks that it was. Radulov's hit was dirty. He got a misconduct for it, and a suspension, both warranted.

No one ever said the Preds were the cleanest team, or that Radulov didn't deserve what he got. Except for you, trying to put up a straw man argument because pretty much everyone in this thread has told you "You are wrong." regarding the Hartnell hit. So just give it up, and save some dignity in the process.