Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2007, 03:19 AM

Default Re: AQ river and maybe preflop/flop/turn

EDIT: Oops didnt realize the discussion had died on this pots, should have read the replies first.
At least I got the hands right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wow, what a really really crappy hand.

Dude how do you always get in these brutal situations..

PF is the only thing im confident with (call)

Flop.. So close between all 3... Probabily leaning towards fold becaues of player yet to act and your outs being either in peoples hands or dominated.

Turn I would call, but I have no idea how to calculate the likelyhood one of them has a flush draw or your going for a ride on the 3-town express.

River:
These are one of the situations where everything in my intuition is saying, there`s absolutly no way you are good here, there hands are face open... But its online, you have top pair and the pot is huge..
What do you do.. I have no idea. (stupid question mark key is busted [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) The only play that makes even remote sense from the donker is AJ, and the only play that makes remote sense from caller is KK,QQ..
I think this river is a 100% fold if you knew the players.. I just have no way to estimte how often stupid crap happens and the pot is huge.

If this were live full ring I would auto-muck river. Brutal hand