Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Current Skill You Are Developing

[ QUOTE ]
Meh. "Send us $$$ and we'll send you a cookie-cutter PDF of useless advice." I bought one of those once and it was pretty useless information. The way they make it out to be magical in their pitch is really annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar attitide when I first heard of it, and that attitude did hinder my progress. It's an easy attitude to have when first introduced to their stuff, though probably less so if you have any experience with nlp. Skepticism is probably the natural attitude.

Some seem to pick it up quickly and others not so quick. I found it difficult, I think mostly because of my skepticism and the doubt it produced, but I had enough initial exeperiences and success to keep going. This isn't useless information. It works. Though I would recommend the seminars rather than the dvd's. I couldn't get it from the dvd's, although some of the newer ones may be ok. The older ones are too out of date.

With regards the 3d mind, it is the best thing I've seen in terms of self help/improvement. Probably the only thing that has actually worked for me. It is freaky how things change. They also give daily support on a 3d mind yahoo group. If I could learn only one skill in my life, the 3d mind would be it. Just wish I had it when I was younger. It's worth the effort to learn.

There's a free anchoring video there, although a lot of the things going on will probably not be noticed. I know the guy in the the video titled 'they hired 3 chocolates' is telling the truth with that story, as I was stood right next to him and Christian when they did it. I also know the guy in the video about the elevator cure is telling the truth.

There's also a free essential skills yahoo group if anyone wants to check it out and gather more info. Both yahoo groups are very active.

And for the ultra skeptic, worried about being ripped off because it's a load of crap, they have a money back offer on any product or seminar.