Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 02:04 PM

Default LOL Post Officeaments (w/ picture and MSPaint)

Congrats BBV, you held up a lot of people at the post office!!!

First of all, half of the orders (and two-thirds of the domestic orders) have shipped. Yay! The rest go out tomorrow. Just to note, I had four boxes of shirts, 3 domestic and 1 international. Instead of trying to lug 3 big boxes, I took 2 and will send the other domestic with the international.

Oh, [censored] international orders. I gotta fill out goddamn custom sheets for all of 'em.

Here's the [censored] receipt from today:

I'd like to know about something that bothered me and whether or not it is standard at the PO. While I was getting our [censored] down, a lady walked right past everybody and got at the front of the line. This is odd to begin with because of the way our post office is laid out:

(MSPaint not drawn to scale)

What this crude drawing shows is the main part of the PO on the right which is open all day. This has PO Boxes, the automated machine, the drop boxes, etc. etc. On the left is the lobby. The box in the middle is a kind of divider and also has various forms (Customs, etc.). Blue circles = post office attendants, black X's = patrons, and pink X = potential douchebag lady. The uppermost attendant is the only attendant that does passports.

So, the lady zig zagged and cut to the line because she had a passport. Now, when I went to do my passport a year or so ago, I waited in line like everyone else. So, am I a chump or is she a douche?

It ended up being slightly funny because apparently she had some [censored] with her last name (something about her parents changing it (but not legally), and her only having documentation in her "illegal" name) so she couldn't get her passport.

There was also a hottie in line after me. Solid 8, nice boobies.

Oh, the PO bill for round 1 = $140.16. I'll take a closeup picture tomorrow with the other receipt.

Let us gogogo.