Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2007, 07:04 PM

Default 75 day challenge into single digit bodyfat %

Well, I've lost the first 30lbs since my year in vegas...went from 205 to 175 in about 4 months time...very happy with that. Did this using a low cal high protein diet and daily morning cardio for 90min. Some lifting in there.

Now its time to get serious and trim bf% to new heights (lower heights i guess). I'm a 34-35 waist size and want to get back to 30-31. I also want to get my abs and cuts back and increase the look of vasculatiry throughout my body from my arms to my stomach.

Contemplated taking a 16 week cycle of cutting steroids but I think I'll go natural instead.

Gonna be eating the same exact thing everyday (oatmeal, metrx bars, chicken/brown-rice, protein shakes) and reducing caloric intake as I lose weight. 5 day/week...lifting + cardio in evenings along with a 2nd workout daily of cardio and ab routine in the mornings.

I'll track progress and post pics once I'm complete. I have pics from 205lb to 175 lb and really there isn't much difference definition wise, just losing bf.

Hopefully by the end of this there will be 75 replies all by me and I'll have all the progress documented. I'm gonna do food journal, lifting journal and have my lipids tested monthly. Also gonna try to not drink any beer in this time. Only bicardi and diets when I go out.

I'm also beginning training for a Sept triathalon at the same time (.9mile swim, 18mile bike, 6mile run)

wish me luck fckers