Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2007, 09:50 PM

Default Cheating Programs???

I recently noticed some programs being offered for sale online that claim they will allow you to cheat.

The first says it can tell you 3 out of 5 board cards before the flop is dealt 99.9% of the time. It also claims to tell you what up to two of your opponents may be holding. It says it works on just about every site (a very suspect claim in my opinion) and does so by somehow taking advantage of non random dealing of cards.

Another claims to allow you to change your hole cards to what ever you wish. As "proof" you are shown a screen shot of a Stars table where a player appears to have 2 ace of clubs in his hand. Again it sounds like so much BS, I mean what would happen if those cards were in another players hand?

I am just wondering if anyone has hand any experience with these programs. Is there any chance that they can do what they claim? I did take some beats lately that almost made me feel like they knew they would hit, could that be possible?

I would love to hear from anyone who has had any experience (positive or negative) with these programs.

Guy.