Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Need Help!!! ADVICE

Well I have been playing poker for about 2 years now. I have read multiple books (HOH 1&2, Pshchology of Poker, LGB, LBB etc.) I understand theory and how and when to apply it. I consider myself a good poker player with great potential but still losing. I can read people especially well in a Live games. I am okay at reading people online. My initial goal was to start to build a bankroll from the .5-.10 NL at Pokerstars. I deposited $200 dollars and started from there. The problem is that I get really, really bored at that limit. So I take shots at higher limits. I built my bankroll up to $1200 in just a few days. Playing all the way up to 2-4 NL and then going back down. Well last nite playing 2-4 nl I got stuck in a big hand and lost 400. No problem I'll go down a few levels and recoup or so I thought. Lost it all had a bad run of cards and then with my last 400 i went to 5-10 NL and built it back up to 600, and then I got involved in a hand were set over set was flopped unfortunately I had the bottom and lost. Please any advice will be helpful. Any stories that you have and how you created you bankroll will truly help. I don't doubt that I can play just doubt how to manage bankroll and being patient enough to play at the lower limits (THEY DRIVE ME NUTS). Again to me I feel like I play better at the high limits but unfortunately I do not have the roll. Thanks