Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, this was so high school that I didn't really bother to read most of it

[ QUOTE ]
In high school, by best friend was totally whipped by this girl. Lets call her A. They weren't even going out, and he is following her around trying to be her friend and all this crap, and it was painful to watch, but he wouldn't listen to me so I let it be. Me, A and my friend took the
same math class (which it turned out i was awesome at), while A and friend was not doing so hot. So, A calls me up in the evenings to help with homework, and at first my intentions were honorable, but eventually my other head gets the better of my decision making. I don't tell my friend anything as he would be crushed, and likely be super pissed.

So one day A is sick, and also apprently, there is another guy who is obsessed by her, we will call him BASTARD. Well, my friend, being the current errand boy, is delivering medicine and cough drops to A's house. One day, BASTARD saw him enter the house and leave right after. BASTARD, not knowing better decides to jump my friend after school. I hear about this because A finds this out (BASTARD calls her adn tells her like an idiot), and calls friend, and I get word of it sometime during my lunch.

Since my circle of fist fight loving friends was extensive, I gather them to do battle. Gay high school rumble style. Anyways, BASTARD's friend walks in, and seeing they are outnumbered, leave and basically admit defeat before a punch was thrown. Now here is where it gets [censored] up, me and A were going at it regularly, but that day, A leaves with BASTARD and his crew. I am stunned at this, but even more stunned that friend immediately forgave her for this.

So the following day, some mutual friends of friend and A talk to A. I was within the group, but I didn't say a word. I never spoke to friend and A ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]

going to bed, more confessionments at noon or so

[/ QUOTE ]
Too long to hard to follow and boring