Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2007, 05:30 PM

Default huge props to johnny grooms and kenny lambert

the gold strike was awesome.

playing in one of johnny's tournaments was, as always, a ton of fun. he needs to teach funny lessons to just about every TD in vegas. i have not enjoyed a tournament so much in a long, long time.

kenny runs a great room. other than one TOTAL effing douchebag dealer that i only had to deal with 2 times, the entire staff is at the top of their game. fire this scumbag, and the room will be perfect.

the poker rate was easy to get. 6 nights cost me $240 INCL tax. lunch and dinner was comped any day that i played 8-10 hours.

i killed the low limit HE games, but gave half of it back in the pits. however, i won 98,000 pennies on an exceptional beverly hilbillies machine (last one on left). wooo

all in all, the trip was amazing and i wanted to give a shout-out where it is deserved. not only that, but i finally met the best looking brush in the business. i want to marry her (sorry lacey, you are a darling and very pretty, but it is not you)
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]